Monday, August 6, 2012

The Dance Rush Members: Rachel, Her Dance is on Fire.


Back in 2006 I had the opportunity to join YADA and was very excited and honoured to be part of this energetic and versatile company. Its members where my mentors, my guidance, my dreams. I always hoped and dreamed to be part of YADA so I could perform all the great numbers I used to watch when I was child. One day, my dream came true. 

YADA helped me become a more versatile and professional dancer and also gave me the opportunity to grow more as a human being as it takes a lot of dedication and commitment to be part of an incredible family like YADA. Being part of YADA, you experience loads of different things all the time. You become part of a big family that shares the same energy and feeling towards the passion of dance. There are always some ups and downs like everything in life but in the end, the satisfaction of being on stage and performing at your best is the greatest feeling ever. My dance is like fire. When I dance, I feel this burning sensation inside of me which I want to share and give to the people watching me.  My movements become flames and like fire, I burn with energy and passion across the stage.  

Throughout the years, the company helped me realize that to become a successful dancer and person you have to strive and work hard everyday. You know that you are a committed dancer when you repeatedly turn down social invitations with the usual reply, “I can’t I have dance ☺” . It also helps you realize that there are no excuses for being able to become the best dancer you want to be because everything is possible in life, you just need courage and motivation, and you will reach your highest goal.

As for the future, YADA has a very amazing journey ahead, which has always been one of the dreams the company wanted to achieve. This is also one of the most exciting opportunities a dancer could ever dream of. YADA, from a small island in the Mediterranean to big San Francisco, America.  Let's Rock !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment